Here are 5 great web design tips that will help you create a professional website with free ecommerce website builder in no time!
A business website can’t succeed through a modern and compelling design or fund content. A website should have a style that feeds into your website’s user experience and functionality while being simple and easy to understand.
In this article, we will share 5 web design tips that will help you create a professional website with a free ecommerce website builder:
- Keep your homepage minimalistic – It doesn’t matter whether you are using an ecommerce website builder or you a building a website from scratch – you need to keep your homepage as simple as possible. The less someone is looking at your website has to read, click on, and remember details, the better they will be able to determine what is going on in front of them.
- Create and design with a visual hierarchy in mind – With smartphones and computer screens, as the way technology displays information changes, it remains the designer’s job to arrange the content in a simple and clear manner. Remember, you only have a few seconds to grab someone’s attention and tell them what your website is all about. If you are using a free ecommerce website builder to create a website keep in mind that you should design with a certain visual hierarchy in mind. You should choose a template and customize it according to your needs, style, and preference.
- Have an easy-to-read website content – Readability refers to how easy is for people to recognize sentences, words, and phrases. When your website’s readability is high, visitors will be able to scan your website and take information without much effort. If you want to achieve website readability when using a website builder to create your website you need to keep in mind these top 3 rules – contrast is key, you can’t read what you can’t see, and there is such a thing as too many fonts!
- Make sure your website is easy to navigate – The website navigation is not the place to be creative. A website with a great navigation helps search engines find your content while improving the experience of your visitors.
- Stay mobile friendly – When looking for a free ecommerce website builder, choose someone that can offer you mobile-friendly templates. For example, Wix can help you create a mobile-friendly version of your current website or provide you with mobile-friendly templates that can help you design your own business site.
When it comes to web design, inspiration is an important part of the creative process, so never stop looking for motivation & inspiration!