Planning to create your first business websites with an online store builder (free of charge)but don’t know how to start? Here are 10 tips to keep in mind!
So, you have decided to create your first business website by using a free online store builder? That’s great! If you have a plan and you know exactly what do you want to accomplish, you can build your website in a matter of hours.
Having a professional business website is essential for every new business. If you don’t have a plan or you don’t know how to get started, don’t worry as we are here to help you out! We are going to share 10 tips that will help you create your first business website:
- Have a clear goal – Every small business is different because each one has its own purpose. A website without a purpose will only cost you time and effort, so determine your goal and then start creating your website.
- Write your own content – Before getting started creating your business website, you should decide what you want to say to your visitors.
- Present your purpose quickly and clearly – The website visitors don’t usually spend a lot of time reading through the web pages, they want basic and helpful information, so make sure the points about your business are easy and clear to find.
- Use calls to action – A great way to make your goals clear to your visitors is to use calls to action. Do you want your visitors to shop for your new product collection? Do you want them to sign up for a newsletter? Tell them what to do!
- Draw inspiration – If you are not really sure how you want your new business website to look, check some websites that you really like. Look for an inspiration!
- Consider feature growth – The free ecommerce website builders come with limited features and tools. If you have bigger plans for the future, you can upgrade to a premium plan and take advantage of more features and tools. Make sure the website builder offers premium plans.
- Tell a personal story – If you’ve started creating and designing your website, it is time to sit down and write your own personal story. This is a great way to make people feel more connected to your business.
- Keep design simple – You can choose a simple and a minimalistic theme and remember – keep the design as simple as possible.
- Add valuable photos – Visuals like photos can increase interest in your new business website.
- Research SEO – Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a concept that you will have in mind when running your new website. You will want to educate yourself about some important concepts so that potential customers can find you online.
Download Free Stock Photoshttps://t.co/7FeGTgjZHi#eifletower #france #paris #trees #clouds #sky #view #tourist #spots #building #city #urban #travel #adventure #stockphotos #stockimages #freephotos #freeimages #PexSnap pic.twitter.com/BXqpCCjbTl
— PexSnap (@PexSnap) 18 de junio de 2018
Here you can see more articles about Ecommerce Website Builder Click